Sunday, February 20, 2022

Post No. 127: For, "It's Time To Celebrate!"


(Image from The FirstPerson Blog)

Take The Time To Celebrate
(For a friend who landed his dream job as a baker!)

Whenever you are feeling great,
just take some time to celebrate!
For, every really proud occasion
is a great reason for a celebration!

-Paul Whiting
(a.k.a., A Creative Writer)
"I maybe say too much about how life really is!"

My Writing Notes:

The reason that I wrote this poem can be summed up with the following statement: This poem is dedicated to my friend Danny. He decided to celebrate finally finding his dream job, after looking for over a year, by spending a weekend camping. And I decided to write this poem because I really felt inspired by his persistence in finding work despite all of the rejections that he has faced! And I think that it is really important to take the time to celebrate any accomplishments, but especially the kind where we have been truly challenged in achieving them.

And this poem was also published on my "Small All White in the Forest" blog (please see the hyperlink below for the blog), since I feel that the message in this poem applies to the message that I am trying to convey through "Small All White in the Forest."

This poem was written in Portland, Oregon.

-Paulee

https://smallallwhiteintheforest.blogspot.com

This "Paul Whiting — A Creative Writer" Post No. 127 was edited on January 15th, 2023.

"Poetry is using the fewest words possible in order to describe all that is possible to describe." –Paul Whiting [June 1st, 2022]