Sunday, June 12, 2022

Post No. 252: My Theory on Homo sapiens' Sexual Structure


(Image from Queerty)

The following is My Theory on Homo sapiens' Sexual Structure, since I think that our species is a homosexual species because, if we were not 'Self-Loving' enough, we would never put enough effort into surviving! So, that is why I think that Homo sapiens are all homosexuals:

"Planet of the 'Chimp Pansies'!"

I think that Homo sapiens are a planet of "chimp pansies," so to speak. In other words, we are a homosexual species, or a "Self-Loving Species!"

And the reason that we a homosexual, or a "Self-Loving Species," has to do with our ability to be narcissistic enough, or "Self-Directed" enough, in order to survive!

Because, if we were not "Self-Loving" enough, or, "Self-Directed" enough, we would never put enough effort into surviving! So, that is why I think that Homo sapiens are all homosexuals.

-Paul Whiting
(a.k.a., A Creative Writer)
"I maybe say too much about how life really is!"

My Writing Notes:

The reason that I wrote this prose can be summed up with the following statement: "I think that Homo sapiens are a planet of 'chimp pansies,' so to speak. In other words, we are a homosexual species, or a 'Self-Loving Species!' Because, if we were not 'Self-Loving' enough, or, 'Self-Directed' enough, we would never put enough effort into surviving! So, that is why I think that Homo sapiens are all homosexuals."

And this prose was also published on my "Poet, Artist and Philosopher" blog (please see the hyperlink below for the blog), since I feel that the message in this prose applies to the message I am trying to convey through "Poet, Artist and Philosopher."

This prose was written in Portland, Oregon.

-Paulee

https://poetartistandphilosopher.blogspot.com

This "Paul Whiting — A Creative Writer" Post No. 252 was edited on December 7th, 2022.

"Prose is using all of the words that are necessary in order to describe all that is necessary to describe." –Paul Whiting [June 1st, 2022]